A. William Roberts, Jr. & Associates (AWR) is proud to provide nationwide court reporting and litigation services. In cases where a major company with vast resources can simply outspend a smaller law firm, AWR provides backup to even the playing field. We handle stenography during depositions, document management, trial presentation materials, and more. Here, we’ll go over some of the services we provide our clients. Learn more, and schedule today!
AWR offers a large staff of certified court reporters to manage your depositions. While recordings are still popular, they still require transcription so that they can be easily searchable in a case file. Why rely on AWR to provide these services?
- Real-time reporting - With AWR’s technology, you can view testimony as it’s being recorded.
- Multi-format transcription - AWR saves all depositions in multiple formats including ASCII, PDF and more, which makes it easily searchable for you and your team.
- Virtual briefcase - Additionally, you have 24/7 access to all trial documents with our virtual briefcase.
- Legal videography - We also provide legal videography services during depositions
AWR provides a broad array of litigation services, including:
- Day-in-the-life videos - For plaintiffs in tort cases, day-in-the-life videos provide powerful evidence for a plaintiff’s struggles.
- Documentation management - For litigators who don’t want to waste valuable time either organizing the documents themselves or searching through piles of documents, AWR provides an easily searchable solution to access everything you need with the click of a button.
- E-discovery - The cost of building your own e-discovery team is often prohibitive. AWR offers eDiscovery experts to provide backup during your trial.
During major trials, quality animation, litigation storyboards, and medical illustrations provides juries a unique insight into how auto accidents, construction accidents, or medical negligence occurred in your client’s individual case.
These can either augment or replace the need for expensive expert witnesses while providing juries with a visual aid to understand how accidents happened. The best part is, these resources can be produced in tandem. Once the 3D animation is created, screenshots of the individual frames can be used to create storyboards.
24/7 Global Support
Attorneys always wish that they had more time. With AWR, they do. We take much of the pressure off your firm by providing essential services that outsource the costs related to litigation. If you’re interested in what we have to offer, give us a call or talk to us online today. Through our extensive network, we are proud to offer our services to firms worldwide, with 24/7 support!